Quality Eye Exams in Rochester Hills, Michigan & More
Our eye care center in Rochester Hills, MI offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management, immediate attention for eye emergencies, and complete eye health management. Dr. Dixon provides eyewear prescriptions and offer corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor’s office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Eye Care Services Provided By Our Optometrist In Rochester Hills, Michigan:
- Are you bothered by red, itchy eyes? You may have allergies.
- Myopia, always common in children, is an increasing problem. The number of kids who are nearsighted has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. The reason for this remains blurry, yet one possible culprit is the increased amount of time kids spend indoors gazing at digital screens, with limited exposure to natural light.
- Complete eye exams are not just for updating your prescription. Learn more about what your eye doctor will screen for, what to expect at your appointment, some of the advanced technology we use, and special considerations for pediatric and infant eye care.
- Our eye doctors have the latest technology and lots of experience with eye infections, scratched eye, something stuck in your eye, painful or stinging eyes and many other types of eye infections.
- A routine exam won’t provide some of the measurements and testing that are required to determine if your eyes are suitable for contact lens wear, though we are able to fit most patients even hard-to-fit, and to generate your contact lens perscriptions.
- Eye problems can range from mild to severe; some are chronic, while others may resolve on their own. Here's a short list of common eye conditions we treat, such as astigmatism, dry eye syndrome and presbyopia.
- We diagnose and manage ocular diseases such as Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Retinopathy and Cataracts.
- Did you know your optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.
- Try Latisse™ for longer, thicker lashes.
- We invite you to browse through these articles to find information about vision and eye health for you and your family.